Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Reproductive Medicine & Women Healthcare field
Reproductive Medicine & Women Healthcare Conference Committee is glad to announce “4th International Conference on Gynecology and Obstetrics Pathology” May 11 -12, 2020 in Munich, Germany by focus on the theme: “Guidelines and measures for Gynecology and Obstetrics patients during COVID 19 Reproductive Medicine & Women Healthcare” Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Reproductive Medicine & Women Healthcare Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Reproductive Medicine & Women Healthcare Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Reproductive Medicine & Women Healthcare.
Young Research’s Awards at Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020 young research forum. .
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
- Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
- Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
- Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
- Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- Age limit-Under 35yrs
- All submissions must be in English.
Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Gynecology And Obstetrics Pathology 2020 more successful. sess -
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form below.